Pogon Velika Gorica

Autor MAN19464, Veljača 26, 2014, 19:16:31

Tomek

Stižu Nepalci u Turopolje!

yahoo  Ujedinjeno kraljevstvo širi vijest o dolasku Arrive u šesti grad po veličini u Hrvatskoj - Veliku goricu.
O 132 godišnjaku niti slovca.

NEWS
Arriva to expand bus operations in Croatia with new contract win
Arriva Croatia's successful bid for a new bus contract in Velika Gorica underscores its commitment to expanding sustainable transportation options and enhancing commuter connectivity in the region.

Arriva to expand bus operations in Croatia with new contract win
Credit: Arriva Group

Arriva, Croatia's largest private bus operator, has announced that it is set to bolster its presence in the country with the acquisition of a new bus contract following a competitive public tender process in Velika Gorica, located just south of Zagreb.

The successful bid marks a significant expansion for Arriva, affirming its role as a key player in Croatia's transportation landscape. The contract win will facilitate enhanced connectivity, with up to 50 new jobs being created to support operations in Velika Gorica, the sixth-largest city in Croatia.

Scheduled to commence from 1 July 2024, the seven-year contract will introduce new routes, including vital links between Velika Gorica's city centre and its main railway station. This development aims to boost commuter accessibility and promote sustainable transportation practices within the region.

In addition, Arriva plans to deploy a modern fleet of 18 MAN Lion's City buses equipped with amenities such as low floors, ramps, air conditioning and electronic passenger information screens. Moreover, the company's commitment to environmental sustainability is evident with the introduction of five electric buses in Velika Gorica in 2025, marking a pioneering step towards green transportation in major Croatian cities.

Sian Leydon, Managing Director for Mainland Europe at Arriva, said: "This is an important win for our business in Croatia and underlines our reputation as one of the country's leading public transport providers. Securing the opportunity to expand our operations into Velika Gorica will provide essential links for commuters and is a real endorsement of the quality service we're delivering in Croatia. Expanding transport links between cities will encourage people to switch from private cars to public transport which is good for the environment and for relieving congestion and pollution."

Arriva has been an integral part of Croatia's transportation network since 2013, serving millions of passengers annually across a diverse range of local, regional and international routes. With a network spanning over 1,000 destinations within Croatia and neighbouring European countries, Arriva continues to play a pivotal role in advancing accessible, sustainable public transport solutions across the region.

Intelligent Transport is published by:
Russell Publishing Ltd.
Court Lodge
Hogtrough Hill
Brasted, Kent, TN16 1NU
United Kingdom

https://www.intelligenttransport.com/transport-news/180878/arriva-to-expand-bus-operations-in-croatia-with-new-contract-win/
Glavni razlog stresa je svakodnevni kontakt s idiotima. Albert Einstein
Ako ne mi, tko? Ako ne sada, kada? JFK
Možete varati neke ljude sve vrijeme i sve ljude neko vrijeme, ali ne možete varati sve ljude sve vrijeme. Abe Lincoln

sergjack

Tko želi isprobati nove buseve budućeg goričkog JGPa, 11.5. od 11:30 do 18:30 će prometovati besplatna linija od gorice do aerodroma za potrebe AIRVG2024 na kojoj će voziti budući gorički MANovi.

https://vgdanas.hr/dogadanja/do-airvg2024-autobusima-iz-zagreba-i-velike-gorice-svi-koji-ste-uhvatili-ulaznicu-pogledajte-vazne-informacije-o-prijevozu-i-parkingu/

lovac27

Jel se zna jel APP 1.7.preuzima linije 307,308,310,311,313, 315 i 330 i autobuse ili će nešto dobiti i APD?
Hoće li mijenjati vozni red, posebno na 310 i 313 koji imaju neke polaske do i od VG i 315 koji ima polazak do VG u 7.10? Kada kreće seoba radione?

tramvajac 92

Imalo bi smisla da Dubrava preuzme Zapruđe, Podsused Savski most. A Gl. kolodvor - tako da se opterećenje izravna.